Vacancy – Loans Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lending officer to join our team who work hard to support the financial needs of our members in the local community.
The successful candidate will be required to :
- Develop the lending function, ensuring continued first-class service to members in compliance with the Credit Union’s Credit Policy and Procedure Notes.
- Assess members’ applications for loans in adherence with the Credit Union’s lending policy and procedures and in accordance with responsible lending practices.
- Contribute to the smooth operation of the credit union by undertaking related administrative and organisational tasks.
- Preparing reports for the credit committee and the board
- Meet with the credit committee on a regular basis
- Assist in growing the CU’s lending levels in a manner which is consistent with the credit unions strategic and risk management objectives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of appropriate credit policies, systems, procedures and practices.
- Ensure the continued overall quality of the loan portfolio including assessing its risk profile and driving improvements by way of mitigating strategies at operational level.
- Any other additional duties that may be required
To find out more, please click into our ‘Vacancies’ page https://loughcu.ie/job-vacancies/