VACANCY: Member Services Officer
Vacancy for a Temporary MSO (74 hours fortnight)
Summary of Role:
The Lough Credit Union Ltd is now inviting applications to fill a temporary maternity contract vacancy across our 2 Branch Network (Branch Offices in Bandon Road and Togher). This contract will be for a minimum of six months.
- Undertake teller duties such as processing lodgements, withdrawals, inputting loan applications and issuing approved loans.
- Dealing with member queries and responding to requests for information.
- Assisting members with any of the range of services offered by the Credit Union (payroll deduction, direct debits, standing orders, etc).
- Back office administration duties and other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong numeracy, coupled with good I.T. skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication skills.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- The desire to work as part of a busy and high-functioning team.
- Loans experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a Credit Union or Financial Institution would be desirable.
How to apply:
- Please forward a covering letter and CV to the Officer In Charge by email to email@example.com or by post to The Lough Credit Union Ltd, Bandon Road, Cork.
- Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday 20th March 2020
- Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application. The Lough Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Canvassing will disqualify.